Welcome to my blog. Enjoy. You Can take poll here.

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Done!!!!

I finished decorating my blog. It took some work, but its worth it. I put a picture of my friend Meredith on there. We were at the discovery center that day. She looks funny though. Right now I am watching a Nancy Drew movie with my brother,sister, and my dad. I like that movie. I watched it last night as well. I found out so much about blogger, and can't stop! I also like http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/. Long huh? That is where I got all of the decorations. I love how it tured out. I hope you do too.
I also have done poll on here too. as well as a slideshow. I change it weekly. I also have a seach thing. So you can search my blog, my friend meredith's blog, and my dad's blog. Enjoy my new and improved blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment