Welcome to my blog. Enjoy. You Can take poll here.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Trip to Kansas City

A couple of months ago I visited Kansas City. I went to different places there. We went to Crown Center, which had the Crayola Cafe'. Man it was colorful. We also went into a train shop, and it was hard to get my little brother, Matt, out of the store without him pitching a fit. All it was was a train moving around in circles. Then we went to a Science museum called Kaladasop. ( I wonder if I spelled it right.) It was a really cool town. I had so much fun there. We stopped at a place called Precious Moments. ( You remember all of those bibles and coloring books.) It was all worth 4 hours of driving plus the stops at gas stations,the Precious Moments place, and the restaurants.

The hotel was nice as well. I had to sleep on the bed that is attached to the sofa. It was a little uncomfortable, but I got over it pretty well. The food was nice. We only ate there for breakfast. I loved their biscuits and cereal. It's my favorite.

The picture above is SpongeBob Squarepants made out of cans in Union Station

2 comments: