Welcome to my blog. Enjoy. You Can take poll here.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

On Christmas Eve my family went to our church, University Heights Baptist Church for a Christmas Service. The next day, was Christmas.( Of course. ) I got a Nintendo DS, ( The thing I love), Imagine Fashion Designer game, High School Musical 3 game, new pjs,and a Miley Cyrus CD.(Its a very good one as well as all the others.)
My sister Lucy got a couple of dolls, a tv plug in game, pjs, and Littlest Pet Shop toys.
My brother Matt, got cars, cars, and more cars. He also got a train ''James''. You may know Thomas and Friends. Thats what he loves as well.
My dad Danny, got a wallet and clothes. ( The Clothes were inside a big Cheetos box. )
My Mom Lori got pjs.
It was the best Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment