Welcome to my blog. Enjoy. You Can take poll here.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My room


In 2008 I got a room makeover. I really like it. My old stuff was about 15 years old. I got all my new stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond, and Walmart. It looks so good. The colors of the bed are teal, brown, light green, and white. At Walmart I found the perfect can. Not just a can, a garbage can. Its teal, just like my bed. You push down this flap on the bottom to open the lid.

My old furniture goes well because its brown, which is in the bedspread. I'm trying to do the bathroom next.

We are doing little at a time. My curtains are white with tons of sparkly sequins. It is so cool to look at. You can see it up above. I can't wait for you to take a look of it. I also hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. I love how your room looks. Those colors go well together. It's so much fun picking out the new colors and things for the room. A teal trash can sounds soooo cool. I like it and have fun working on the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you who i am. I'm Tandi and when I'm in town I go to the same church that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cally, did you ever make it over to Bowie's BBQ in Brookhaven?

    You may not remember me, but I'm one of your dad's college roommates. We all vacationed together in Gatlinburg many years ago.

    I have a son Kyle, who is one year older than you, and a daughter Emily, who is in the eighth grade.

    Tell your mom and dad I said hello.

    Parrish Alford

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom told me that i went, but i've never herd of it. i'd never known about that place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cally, good to hear from you. We should all get together at Bowie's in Brookhaven sometime. It's good stuff.

    Tell your mom that if she and your dad will bring all you guys to Tupelo, I'll take y'all to the TV station, and y'all can hear the band play the breakfast song live. Should be lots of fun.

    I am enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work.

    -- PA

    ReplyDelete