Welcome to my blog. Enjoy. You Can take poll here.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Springfield Move In 2007


This is my school Hickory Hills
June 2007 was our first month in Springfield, MO. It has been a great city. I have already made friends here. You can check them out in My Friends paragraph. Our house is perfect. I love this house because its a big place. It is in a very quiet place. Our old house was right next to a very busy road. I hardly got any sleep.

I have the perfect school here. My teacher, Mrs.Kilpatrick is so cool. She's always nice and helpful. My school is Hickory Hills Elementary. We are getting a new Hickory Hills. So next year, when I'm in 6th grade, It won't be up the first day, it's going to be up the next couple of months. I'm so exited because my class will be the first ones in the middle school. My little sister will be in 1st grade next year. She's just starting to know math.

No comments:

Post a Comment