Welcome to my blog. Enjoy. You Can take poll here.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Friends

JoEllen, Meredith, and Me!
At my church, I have made the best friends ever!!! Their names are Meredith Murphree, and her dad, Marvin, is the music minister. Her mom is Marie Murphree. She helps with my Sunday School class. (You might have noticed that all of there names start with the letter ''M''.) Next, is JoEllen Hill. Her mom Janet Hill is the Minister to Families. Her dad is Jerry Hill. ( JoEllen, Janet, and Jerry. All ''J''.) All of my friends have the same letter as there first name. There is the ''J'' and the ''M''. My family is different because of the letters. Like, Cally, Matt, Lucy, Lori, and my dad, Danny.

Those are all of my friends from church. One of my friends at school is moving away, and so its going to be a little difficult.

I hardly get to see my friends because I only get to see Meredith on Sundays and Wednesday. Or if we have to go to a special event. I only get to see JoEllen on Sundays and special events as well. I might see them on Vacation Bible School or Windermere camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment